How to Pick Up Girls Online

Online dating has a very bad stigma about for some reason.


Guys complain that women get all the attention and have it so much easier than them. Don't play the victim because that gets you nowhere fast. 

Many guys say online dating caters only to women and no girl ever replies back to them. I simply ask them to show me how they set up their online dating profile, and then I end up understanding why they fail to any get responses back from girls.

They put too much unnecessary information into their online dating profile as well as the email messages that they send to women. Girls hate it when guys get too emotional and heavily invested too soon.  

Let's review some basic tips to help you pick up more girls using online dating and to ALSO help you get laid in the process.

How to Pick Up Girls Online


Don't be bland and boring: Make your online dating profile interesting and eye catching.

Men fail to attract women because their online dating profile is too dull, dry, and boring. You are competing against hundreds of other guys and women get messages from guys all day and night. You have to set yourself apart and have fun with it. Women are looking for guys that have mystery and don't list facts. There should be something intriguing about yourself.

Another note is not to list anything about your ex girlfriend or previous relationship. In your biography you could say "Starting a new chapter in my life filling my quest for adventure." That sounds a LOT more exciting than saying "Just got out of a bad relationship and looking for a new love." All the previous line reads is desperate and needy. Women want a man who has something going on in his life already. She wants to add to his life not become the sole object of his entire life.

Learn to talk about your hobbies in exciting ways. Once again you don't want to merely list facts. Women don't want to read a long bio on your page. Mention things that truly interest you and that you're really passionate about. Remember to keep it short though because women have really short attention spans. Basically you shouldn't have anything in your online dating profile that reads as too serious or boring.

Pictures: This means your online dating profile must be very eye catching, this includes your pictures.

Avoid friendly nice guy pictures.
By that I mean, don't post pictures of just a head shot of you just smiling with all your teeth at the camera. That just screams friendly. Also, don't post pictures of you with other girls, women do not respond well to this.

Make sure your pictures show you in a very relaxed and cool pose. I would highly recommend getting pictures taken professionally. Women love pictures when guys are looking away from the camera. Women find that more attractive and this also shows off a more mysterious vibe to yourself.

Remember to get pictures taken that highlights your best features. Appearance matters a TON online because all you have is your profile and your pictures working for you.

Throw out a huge net: It's a good idea to put your profile on at least two dating sites. I would recommend Plenty of Fish and Ok Cupid. They're two FREE websites that have loads of gorgeous singles.

I also use apps on my smart phone too such as Tinder. Remember you want to keep your options open to meet TONS of girls in order to go on PLENTY of dates. You want women to feel like you have a LOT going on in your life.

You also have to message a good amount of women too. Don't set your sights on just a couple of girls and call it quits. It all starts with the right message and the right frame of mind.

Short and Sweet: Both Malcolm and I prefer to keep our messages short.

Here's a solid example message, "Hey you seem cool. Message me back if you're interested in chatting." 

NEVER message a girl about her appearance. Never send a girl a very long message. Women respond more often to shorter messages.

When you send a long message you come off as needy. When you compliment a women online without her deserving it, she already knows she has you and the intrigue is gone. What the example message does is SCREEN OUT women who aren't interested in you romantically or sexually.

Remember the attention span of women online is very short. Women won't read your message if it is too long and if you're seeking validation from her. Your purpose with online dating is to actually meet women and get them out on a date.

NEVER message a woman pass three messages without suggesting a meet up. Also don't even bother reading a girls online dating profile either. It would take you HOURS to read every profile. It's better to message her directly.

Trial and Error: I got rid of my plenty of fish account and switched over to Tinder. Because I liked how I would only be able to message women who I knew were automatically attracted to me. Tinder fit my direct needs, which was to find sudden flings as fast as possible.

The overview of Tinder is quite simple, you have pictures of yourself on their server and so do women in your area. You select your age range, upload your pictures via Facebook, write a headline about yourself, and that's it. Then you either click yes or no on a girl and her profile. If you hit yes and she hits yes it's a match. If you dislike her or she dislikes you, it's not a match.

Now here's what I love about Tinder personally, when you match with a girl you know already she's attracted to you, because people don't click like on people they don't want to talk to. The best part about Tinder is you only get messages from people you actually WANT to talk to. Now this is what works for ME, you have to find out what uniquely works for YOU.

Turning online into real life: Here's the thing, a lot guys will endlessly message a girl back and forth and NEVER go on a date. I never message a girl pass 3 messages without suggesting a meet up. If a girl is interested she will meet up with you.

I did it when I was on plenty of fish and I especially do it now on Tinder. I tell girls we should grab a drink when she's free in the week. If she says yes, I grab her number. IF she says no, I move on.

Now when she says yes, I make sure to make the meetup within the next couple days. She may call me or want to call me, I keep the conversation from getting too long. Remain in control of the conversation and ask her out in the third message.  Don't talk endlessly.

I want the woman to enjoy the conversation in real life and real time. She may want you to send more pictures to her, or she may send some herself. I strongly encourage guys to verify the woman before meeting up with them. I call them so that they have my number and so I can hear they're voice. Afterwards and you're clear, make sure to have fun on the date.

Dates:  No dinner or movie dates!

Set up the date somewhere close to where you live, about 5 to 10 away from where you live. Meet her at a local cafe when it starts getting dark. You don't want to meet a girl too late at night though. You want her to have the thoughts of what may or may NOT happen.

Keep the dates cheap and simple. This way you won't put the pressure on who's paying and what not. Dinner dates don't work because they put you into the provider category. I've honestly just met girls at their houses and ramped up sexual attraction and either gotten a blow job or full blown sex.

You want to keep the date fun and light. You're simply getting to know each other, you don't want her feeling like she has to wear a mask around you.

Also have an excuse for her to go back to your place such as "Hey I got to show you these travel pictures" or "Hey I got to show this new guitar I got recently."  This gives women an excuse for going back to your place.

Your House:
  Once there touch a woman sexually and begin to turn a woman on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment