How I Got My Man to Try Sex Toys

It's not easy to get a guy to feel OK with touching anything that looks remotely like a penis. Here's our advice.
I was a late bloomer. This vavavoom, sexy Latina was once a wallflower that asked her friends how to flirt. Need further proof? I lost my virginity at 23.
Once I was sexually active, however, I wanted to explorar. My then boyfriend had me open. Getting freaky in a club? Check. Sex morning, noon and night? Check. Stripteases and lap dances? Check. But what about sex toys? I wanted to try them. I wanted to let my freak flag fly.
And so a new sexual adventure began. It's a process to get a guy to agree to use them. Here's how I did it.

Buying Sex Toys

I bought some toys at a sex shop in The Village in NYC. A vibrator just for my clitoris and a cock ring for his...ahum. I purchased non-threatening toys for a reason. When introducing sex toys, it's important to start with smaller (pun intended) toys as to not bruise your hombre's ego. I also purchased fun items that will help him ease into it, like a tingling, edible cream for blow jobs and edible melting wax. I clearly took note while watching Madonna in "Body of Evidence." Like a virgin, who?

Talking to Your Man

I approached the subject while in bed. When in Rome, right? We began fooling around and I introduced the edible creams and wax. He was excited. What man wouldn't be? You bought a cream to suck him off and make him feel even better? Sign me up! Once I went down south I asked if he wanted to try the cock ring. He was so happy with my special treat that he didn't hesitate.

Focusing on Your Clitoris

If your boyfriend is a little shy, or feels like cock rings and dildo's are too much too soon, there's something you can do. Jus don't talk to him about your clitoris. "Honey, did you know that the clitoris has more nerve endings than a penis?" Turn off. Don't compare clit to pene. What you need to do is show him what you like. This is when you summon your inner fresca and whip out that vibrator. During mid-suck, open your drawer and show him your new toy. Tell him you want to masturbate in front of him. You can use the vibrator then. Once he's turned on (and he will be) give him the vibrator to finish you off.
My man finished me off, and he got off because he pleased me. What man doesn't want to feel like he's the best his woman's ever had? The trick is to assure your papi chulo that he's not competing with the toys; he's working with the toys. Take it from this once shy and inexperienced Dominicana: this collaboration is for the good of The Big O.

No comments:

Post a Comment